VillaKey is launching their first ever Autism Family Group Vacation to Disney, August 18-25!
This is an opportunity to travel with a group of families who are also living with autism, under the watchful eye of an autism travel expert - Nicole. The trip also includes...
- Welcome dinner and brief orientation with social story videos about the Disney parks for the kids.
- Visit a different Disney park each day with support from your guides Nicole and Sally. They'll provide a worry-free experience and the guidance you need to get a Disability Access Service pass, navigate the Parks, and have a great time with your family.
- Parent's Date Night with trained Autism Therapists supervising the kids at our resort clubhouse.
- VillaKey Autism-friendly Vacation Home with private pool that comfortably sleeps 8 guests in privacy (larger homes are available for extended families)
- 1-Day pass to Aquatica Water Park for all guests along with final farewell party.
Check out this recent article about the company! Orlando Sentinel